3 days and with every hour at the best

Started from Chennai on 4th November 2011 reached home 5th November 2011.
On 5th November I reached home.
On 5th November my dad's elder brother house warming function. By the time I reached my family is already busy in the celebrations.
I got refreshed and joined them. After House Warming function, they did Ramaa Satyanaryana Vratam and Kamalavottula Nomu.
I joined the team honoring the guests with food and accomodation.

The day went short as there are not batteries in the Camera I have, but my younger brother(cousin) got his Camera, so covered all the celebrations.


The next day i.e. 6th November my dads younger brother celebrated Rama Satyanarayana Vratam. After it's done I washed my clothes and just jumped to my friends marriage in a village 45 min's from home. we took some photos from the camera of my friend and my phone of the new couple. At-least 20 of my old classmates met and hanged out(oops. No drinks and of-course I am a tea totaler ).

Reached back home 7th November.The clothed I washed yesterday got dried(yeah no rain), I put them up. My dad and me went to lord Shiva temple to perform some rituals. Today I am leaving to Chennai.

Every day I get the best out of my Formals or casuals. If I don't have the time or correct casuals I would have missed a long week end with lots of fun and nice time with my family.

Thats great week end. Followed by boring week.........
no no no no don't look that way :-) When you don't speak to any one it's boring week.

1 comment:

తెలుగులో వ్రాయడానికి http://www.google.com/ime/transliteration/ ఉపయోగించండి.