Message for the day: To be free from rust is to get attracted with the power of the magnet


Message for the day

To be free from rust is to get attracted with the power of the magnet.


Thought to Ponder

When I perform any action which is against my true nature of peace,
happiness or love, I am actually rusting myself.  This rust does
not allow me to attract the power of the magnet(goodness/God).  The more I free myself from this rust, I automatically find that I am
attracting the right things.


Point to Practice:

Today I will not do anything that will take me go away from my true
self. That is, I will keep myself free from things like anger,
greed, sorrow etc. Even if the situation warrants for it, I will
not react with the negativity. Instead I will just postpone the
reaction.  Thus, I will ensure I don't add rust to myself.