If I get two hours free

I may watch TV show, sorry you got wrong.

I will go to my native early and enjoy with my family - yes of course first is family.

or I will go for cycling - yep health is wealth.

or I will do some house cleaning - cleanliness is next to godliness.

or I will read blog / write blog - some one should be listening or hearing.

or I will read books - they are my best enemies, because everything is a adjustment in a book.

or I will be booked on face book - because I need to filter out from somany repeated posts to find out correct information.

or I will be on Orkut - A long back story of child hood friends.

or I will Google for - what's new.

or I will save power - by sitting in my Carridar and enjoy the blissful moon light and counting star's.

or I will just go to bed early - after all sleep makes me save more time the next day.

or I will be my self - which means I may be doing any of the above........

1 comment:

తెలుగులో వ్రాయడానికి http://www.google.com/ime/transliteration/ ఉపయోగించండి.